Field visit 3: Undiscovered mosaic of Moldovan South
(LAGs Gagauz Koraflari, Eco Bugeac, Bugeac Kilim, ECO Duz Ialpugel)
This is the most colorful experience you will have on a Moldovan realm!
The projects carried out across four Southern LAGs are building the basis for the absolutely fantastic cultural identity the regions has – the dishes are delectable, the local costumes are on point and the heritage is very rich.
The LAGs villages are scattered all over the Gagauzian region, gathering cultural hints from everywhere. The Mill Museum wears the face of a legend, while the local manors carry on a historical value.
Would you like to taste some placintas*? We bet you would, because they are the perfect fusion of wonderful taste and pleasant flavours of the South. The eco-products are very popular and you will get to acquire those perfect herb fusions good for your mind and soul.
This amazing experience will always have a special place in your heart!
*Placinta is a traditional pie, cooked out of tasty dough with creamy cheese mixtures, veggie blends or fruit mashes.
- Don’t forget your camera! Gather your memories not only in your mind, but in your albums as well.
- Be patient! The trips might seem long, but we promise you, the time will fly very fast!
- Be friendly! This journey is a one-of-a-kind experience. Make new friends and have together a wonderful trip!
- Sharing is caring! Let’s share smiles, pictures, foods and memories together!
- Take care of Nature! Leave the spaces you visited sparkling clean.
- Have fun! It’s mandatory to enjoy all of these processes. Of course, you will see how our projects work, but the kind hearts of our people will make you feel like you’re on a small vacation, that you’ll wish to last longer.